Muhammad Nasser Al-Mutairi said
Assistant Undersecretary for Information and Foreign Relations at the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs
That the instructions issued in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding lifting the precautionary and preventive measures and measures related to combating the Corona pandemic are:
1) Stop the application of social distancing measures in the Grand Mosque, the Prophet’s Mosque, mosques and mosques, while continuing to adhere to wearing a mask.
2) Cancel the PCR test before coming to the Kingdom.
3) It is required to have insurance to cover the costs of treatment from infection with the Corona virus during the period of stay in the Kingdom.
4) Canceling the application of institutional and home quarantine on those coming to the Kingdom.
Muhammad Al-Mutairi confirmed that it was available to reserve permits to perform Umrah during the blessed month of Ramadan, through my application (Umrah and We Trust Us) starting from Sunday 3 Shaban 1443 AH corresponding to 06/03/2022 AD.
And he indicated that all visitors to the Grand Mosque should continue to wear a mask while performing the rituals of Umrah, in addition to canceling the permit in the event that the guest of Rahman wishes to change the date, and then rebooking according to the new desired time, in order to enable the largest number of Muslims to perform the rituals during the month of Ramadan. The blessed.
Umrah reservation periods will be increased during one day from (8) to (12) periods so that the beneficiary can choose the appropriate time.
Al-Mutairi clarified that the following is a condition for performing the rituals of life:
1) He must be immunized with three doses or two doses, and the second dose should not have passed for 9 months
2) Obtaining the Umrah permit through my application (We have trusted us and we have performed Umrah).
And he indicated that the number of Umrah pilgrims who performed the Umrah ritual since the opening of the land ports in 2022AD
2000 Umrah pilgrims, in coordination with the Ministries of Interior and Health, to overcome difficulties and facilitate the process of entering and exiting Umrah pilgrims through land ports.